Are you interested in a career where you could help save lives every day?
Come work for an organization that gives back – our mission is to: connect lives, share life!
Our organization’s promise and mission is fulfilled through an intricate network of individuals and groups, harnessing their singular focus to assist patients in their time of need. When you join The Community Blood Center, you’re helping to save lives right here in our community.
The Community Blood Center is hiring an Application Integration Manager to join our Information Systems team.
As a member of the Information Systems (IS) management team, will lead initiatives and support for business intelligence (BI), data management and application integrations development and production activities. Assists in the development and leads execution of plans to complete projects in support of cross-functional business operations and technical initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned):
- Provides day to day IS support for team and overall organization, with an emphasis on BI and Application Integrations for broader organization.
- Stays abreast of advances in technology with a focus on business intelligence (BI), master data management (MDM), machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI) and application integration architecture & solutions.
- Assists in evaluation the organization’s use of technology and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), cloud as a service (CaaS), software as a service (SaaS) and others.
- Assists with the establishment and maintenance of IS policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), service level agreements (SLAs), and security measures to ensure feasible and cost-effective information process operations as well as safeguard information resources.
- Leads staff in modernization and innovation efforts supporting the organization’s mission and strategy.
Project Management Responsibilities
- Create and execute project plans; revise them as appropriate for project needs. Maintain the scope of projects and manage change requests appropriately.
- Facilitate and coordinate project activities and tasks to execute project plans.
- Track status and metrics on the project delivery and value; escalate issues to department leadership team upon identification of significant deviations (or potential deviations) from plan.
- Resolve project-related issues in a timely fashion.
- Serves as a highly technical resource that will lead and manage other IS staff and assist managing vendors and their service delivery.
- Provides guidance and supervision to the BI and operations integrations specialists and other assigned staff.
- Coach and develop staff to support organizational change and growth.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field.
- 2+ years IT-related management experience.
- Proven experience in IT planning and management.
- Proven experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies including waterfall, iterative, and agile.
- Gathering and documenting functional and non-functional requirements related to BI, interface integrations, data warehousing, data quality, or data conversion.
- Proven leadership, technical design, or architecture for BI and interface integrations.
- Proven experience for automating processes for data management functions (reporting, analytics, data warehousing, data quality, or metadata management).
- Strong technical knowledge of security, telecommunications, network, PC operating systems, current network hardware, protocols and standards.
- Extensive application support experience and understanding of current applications and trends in IT-related technology, including web-hosting, cloud computing.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong knowledge of business software planning, procurement, implementation, development and support.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze information related to computer technology to direct company in the selection of software and hardware to meet the organizational priorities.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in analyzing, appraising, evaluating and solving problems of a difficult procedural, organizational, administrative or technical nature.
- Problem solving skills – ability to approach issues logically, analytically,
- Strong initiative and follow through skills.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate computer keyboards.
- Lifting objects up to 35 lbs.
- Travel requirements: 20% as needed.
Submit your application to be considered for this position!
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
The Community Blood Center is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Please mention that you come from MarketForThem
when applying for this job.