USA MULTIFAMILY MANAGEMENT, INC. is engaged in the management of residential multifamily communities. We develop, build, own and manage our properties. Our properties are located throughout California and Nevada and range in size from 52 units to 397 units. We specialize in Tax Credit; Section 42 properties (LIHTC – Low Income Housing Tax Credit). USA Multifamily Management is a subsidiary of USA Properties Fund, Inc., a full-service, fully diversified, privately owned real estate investment and development organization.
We are seeking an Assistant Community Manager for our 96 Unit Family Community, Verbena Crossing located in Desert Hot Springs, CA. The Assistant Community Manager will report to the Community Manager. This is a non-exempt position, with a full-time work schedule. Must accommodate the need to work overtime and weekends as needed.
We offer a competitive salary, depending on experience. In addition, we also have a comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental, life insurance, PAID time off and a 401(k) plan with a generous employer matching contribution. We offer flexible spending accounts, $ employee referral program, employee bonus program, wellness incentives, volunteer time off, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, unpaid time off and PAID holidays. For more information about working for USA, visit: https://www.usapropfund.com/careers.asp
- Will work with the Community Manager to effectively manage the property and accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Regional Property Manager and the property owner
- In addition, the Assistant Community Manager will assist the Community Manager in maintaining daily, weekly and monthly reports including accurate reporting of rents and deposits received
- In the Community Manager’s absence, the Assistant Community Manager will assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing property objectives
- A minimum of six (6) months of on-site property management experience at a Tax Credit; Section 42 property (LIHTC - Low Income Housing Tax Credit)
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Strong skills in customer service and sales
- Experience in YARDI Voyager is a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license from the state in which you reside
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not required
Attach resume to online application
USA Multifamily Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place
Please mention that you come from MarketForThem
when applying for this job.