Seeking hire for an experienced Property Manager at Campus Edge Apartments and Townhomes in Fredonia, NY. Residential property of approximately 180 apartments in Fredonia, NY. Full-time position. Must be hands-on, and be able to work independently. Must be team leader with excellent communication skills. Familiar with apartment renovations.
Essential duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Embrace and execute the mission and beliefs of the company.
- Effectively manage all activity related to the property including leasing and resident retention.
- Achieve or exceed company targeted goals including physical and economic occupancy
- Maximize financial performance including year over year Net Operating Income (NOI), revenue growth, and other income.
- Input, track, and approve expenses.
- Maintain expenses in-line with budget.
- Analyze and prepare rent pricing strategies and reports.
- Utilize national vendors and preferred local vendors to maximize purchasing power and pricing strategies.
- Oversee collection of rent, ancillary income and bad debt.
- Provide professional and positive leadership to team members.
- Prepare monthly variance reports and annual budgets.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Hire and train/mentor individuals for all property level positions.
- Accurately track and forecast recurring capital expenses.
- Ability to assimilate and analyze information pertaining to market and economic conditions that may impact community goals.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of PREVIOUS PROPERTY MANAGER experience
- Customer Service Oriented
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision benefits, Paid Time Off, life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment. Rental discount for apartment to be discussed if needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- property management: 3 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please mention that you come from MarketForThem
when applying for this job.