Snapshot Games is looking for a passionate and knowledgeable content creator and community manager to join our Phoenix Point brand. If you have a passion for video games, can create engaging content from editorial copy to livestreams, and have experience both shaping and acting as the voice of a gaming or entertainment brand, we want to talk to you!
Phoenix Point is a best-in-class PC strategy game with a large, dedicated fan base around the world. Later this year, Phoenix Point will be expanding to new platforms and new markets. We need an experienced driver to take the reins of content marketing and community outreach. The ideal candidate will be an expert in content marketing and production, with the ability to plan, create, and go to market with innovative and compelling content that engages our community and gamers generally.
COVID-19 Hiring Plan: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to be remote first, although there may be some travel, both to our offices and to industry events, once it is absolutely safe to do so.
- Own content strategy and player-facing communications, including active engagement on community channels and responding to messaging on social media.
- Pitch and deliver content for media campaigns, including dev Q&As, videos, livestreams, and blogs.
- Create compelling product communications such as blogs, patch notes, social copy, etc.
- Manage a small production team to deliver marketing content as required to achieve strategic goals.
- Oversee the management of our robust community of dedicated players on our forums, owned social media channels, and occasionally at live events.
- Manage content calendars and milestones, delivering content to all relevant marketing channels, as well as internal platforms.
- Drive influencer/content creator strategy, identifying potential new creators while supporting and building long-term relationships with existing partners.
- Work with existing (or propose new) player feedback loops with players and dev teams, providing meaningful reporting on community sentiment, concerns and suggestions.
- Analyze and create reports/dashboards on social channel performance.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience building communities, creating content, collaborating with partners, managing talent, and supporting live events in games or a related field
- At least 3 years’ video publishing/editing and/or graphic design experience
- History of exemplary product and brand copy writing
- Experience working in a tight-knit, efficient organization
- In-depth knowledge of current community and content distribution best practices, and the role these channels play in community and publishing strategy
- Highly organized and proactive self-starter, with demonstrated ability to plan and self-manage multiple content channels and projects with minimal supervision
- Strong interest in social media and digital content creation, desire to have fun coming up with content ideas and seeing them executed with excellence
- Experience working with 3rd-party agencies and content creators
- Proficiency working with or leading paid social media campaigns
- Experience working remote with teams, especially overseas
- Experience working with analytics and collaboration tools such as Google Analytics, Meltwater, Coda, Trello, etc.
- A passionate gamer, particularly with regard to strategy games
- Project management training and experience
Please mention that you come from MarketForThem
when applying for this job.