Nine Zero Properties (a City+Ventures Company) is growing our team to support our newly opened Flats at Leighton District in Lincoln, NE. We develop, own, and manage our residential communities – so we’re fully invested in the experience from the building concept to the day-to-day living experience. We offer so much more than just a place to live; our apartments have a true community atmosphere and offer thoughtful, quality touches that make it an easy place to call “home”. This position will play an integral role in creating and managing the most exceptional living experience for our residents.
Reporting to the Regional Property Manager, this position leads our 230+ unit community at Leighton District - a centrally-located mixed-use developing entertainment destination at the corner of 48th & Leighton Avenue. This new community brings modern amenities to the historic University Place, including neighborhood services, restaurants and upscale apartment living.
THE DETAILS OF WHAT YOU’LL DO EVERY DAY:
- Schedule, supervise, direct and empower the daily activities of all on-site staff.
- Prioritize, assign and monitoring daily activities; Service requests, priorities and projects.
- Show your pride: Inspect the property daily to ensure a quality presentation of the community. Assist with inspection of units as applicable.
- Identify and strive to meet the resident's needs. Provide exception customer service.
Occupancy & Marketing:
- Drive lead-conversion, resulting in maintained and increased occupancy.
- Process and select new residents in accordance with the property's resident selection plan.
- Prepare rental leases and all applicable move-in and compliance related paperwork.
- Provide effective marketing and communications as related to the property.
- Plan, promote and implement effective Resident Retention program.
- Inspire team members to do their best work every day. Conduct training, coaching, performance reviews. Manage disciplinary action as needed.
- Maintain a positive and productive atmosphere among all staff members.
- Stay abreast of current policies and guidelines with all site staff to ensure compliance.
- Prepare legal action for eviction when necessary.
- Ensure the property's compliance with all project program rules and guidelines.
- Prepare for all property inspections applicable to the property.
- Maintain legal records/files in accordance to the company policy.
- Comply with fiscal budgetary and financial responsibilities.
Reporting, Record, and Office Management:
- Ensure timely submission of all reports per standard.
- Leverage your attention-to-detail: Maintain office clerical, filing and record keeping systems.
- Maintain records and resident files in an orderly and up-to-date manner.
- Collect rent, make bank deposits and maintain account records.
- Orders supplies and equipment for property as needed and approved.
- Supervise management of inventory systems in conjunction with supplies and personnel.
- Track all capital improvement items completed and needed at the property.
- Plan, coordinate, and schedule meetings with Maintenance.
- In partnership with Maintenance, ensure a preventative maintenance program is established and followed.
- Produce and track all work order requests and follow up with residents.
- High School Diploma is required, Degree from a 2 or 4 year college or technical school is preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in the industry with at least one year in Residential Property Management position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience working with people from diverse backgrounds with an emphasis on providing a personal experience and a high level of customer service required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer skills + technical aptitude.
- Experience with Yardi preferred, and Leasing CRM/software required
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all residents and coworkers while working in a team environment.
- Ability to provide some weekend coverage and/or respond to on-calls as needed (minimal).
- Must comply with laws/policies regarding Federal, State and Municipal Fair Housing Laws, The Nebraska Tenant Landlord Act, and the Federal and State Safety Regulations.
- Must be have a valid Driver’s License and be able to safely operate a vehicle.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to safely perform all job functions including the ability to lift/move 10 pounds regularly, regularly use a computer, stand, sit, walk, climb steps, etc.. Must be able to occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds independently, climb a ladder, bend, crawl, reach, and grip.
PERKS FOR FULL-TIME TEAM MEMBERS:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- 20% Apartment Rental discounts
- City+Ventures company discounts and perks
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our workplace is drug and alcohol free.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
We comply with all CDC recommendations and guidelines. This is an essential, on-site position.
- Leasing, Property Management, or related: 3 years (Required)
- Property Management: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please mention that you come from MarketForThem
when applying for this job.