Wanting to join a well-established, growing CPA firm?
Desiring to develop your professional career while working with great clients?
Interested to work with a great team who enjoy working and spending time together?
Want to work downtown and enjoy the Mission Inn and other great landmarks and restaurants?
With our continued growth, we are currently seeking to add professionals to our dynamic audit team.
RP&B, a well-established CPA firm located in Riverside, California, providing full-service CPA services – tax, audit and accounting - to privately-held businesses and non-profit organizations in the Inland Empire area for over 35 years. RP&B is committed to building long term trusted relationships by partnering with business owners to provide quality resources for their changing comprehensive business and personal needs. Through our strong reputation, we continue to grow with a focus on quality work with quality clients. We were honored to be recognized as Accounting Today's 2019 Best Accounting Firms to Work For.
Our support of clients in the manufacturing, distribution, construction, and trucking industries, knowledge of transition planning (i.e. such as our specialty in Employee Stock Ownership Plans), focus on client service and interest in giving back within our community positions RP&B CPAs as a strong resource to clients and colleagues, alike.
Your responsibilities would include conducting audits & reviews from commencement through completion and manage client engagements with an emphasis on communication, timeliness and quality.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required
· 5+ years of public accounting experience required
· CPA license or CPA Candidate
· Experience in commercial audits and reviews (NPO and/or EBP audit experience a plus)
· A strong team leader with the ability to supervise staff, manage projects and work professionally with partners, staff, and clients.
· Strong computer, communication and people development skills, including training and instruction required
· Ability to stay current on all general professional pronouncements and developments, and interact with peer review auditors required.
Some Benefits We Offer:
Our collective success is due to the efforts of our exceptional team. We work hard, take pride in putting the client first and enjoy strong collegial relationships. If you are looking to grow professionally with a well-established firm and are eager to continue our commitment to excellent client service.
RP&B is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Posted 2 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume