The Location Manager is responsible for the successful operation of their location through a team first culture which delivers a first-class customer experience.
- Drive team first culture through coordinating collaborative customer support activities with all departments at the location.
- Receive, prepare, and setup new, used, and rental equipment along with Heartland Ag Systems manufactured products.
- Responsible for all of the after-sales activities necessary to support all of the products sold by Heartland AG Systems in the location’s assigned territory.
- Provide supervision, training, discipline, and leadership to the location’s parts, service and precision department employees.
- Strive for incremental growth within all aspects of managing a store location.
- Management of all location-based departments such as parts, service and precision operations.
- Responsible for the location’s profitability.
- Involvement in the location’s budgeting process.
- Filing and maintaining department and employee records in accordance with HR policy.
- Management of all parts inventory levels, working with purchasing on inventory control, inventory counts, and inventory inquiries.
- Grow parts sales in assigned region.
- Following up to ensure resolution on all customer inquiries.
- Maintain complete knowledge and understanding of vendor policies and procedures.
- Communicate with purchasing on any defective or unacceptable goods.
- Effectively communicate with all departments within the company.
- Ability to manage sales and marketing of equipment, parts, and service
- Ability to manage parts department employees, including training, scheduling, and discipline.
- Manage the receiving, shipping, and storage of freight as needed while making decisions regarding shipments that will benefit both customers and Heartland AG Systems.
- Maintain organization of the parts and supplies within the parts department to enable quick location of items.
- Provide exemplary customer service and a professional image of Heartland AG Systems in the presence of customers and community.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or related area.
Minimum of 5 years work experience managing multiple departments (including Agriculture related).
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- management: 5 years (Required)
- Agriculture related: 2 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please mention that you come from MarketForThem
when applying for this job.