License: CAM License required
Established Property Management firm located in downtown Chicago seeks professional managers with experience and strong financial acumen to manage high rise condominiums & community associations in Chicagoland area and suburbs of Chicago. Company offers excellent healthcare benefits package and 401K plan. Candidates must possess active State of Illinois CAM license to be considered for available positions.
Duties: Supervision of day to day operations of the property and association to ensure the highest quality operation in accordance with established standard.
- Achieve the goals and directives of the Association as set forth in the Declaration and By-Laws Executive for all on-site operations, acting as contact for all staff, owners/residents, community organizations, government agencies and the public.
- Prepare RFP and solicit competitive bids for Associations contracts
- Negotiates contracts as necessary. Oversee all contracted services purchased by the Association
- Prepares a Management Report monthly, provides relevant materials and attachments
- Act as Association liaison with various banking institutions
- Review and process invoices for payment on a regular (daily/weekly) basis
- Review delinquencies monthly, issue collection letters as needed per Board policy
- Prepares and manages budget and cash flow, maintains budget accountability, aggressively anticipates and minimizes negative budget variances and deficits.
- Hires, trains, disciplines and terminates site employees in accordance with employer policies
- Maintains all municipal, state, and federal license or ordinance requirements
- Ensures that buildings, grounds, and property are maintained at the highest standard of excellence through preventative maintenance systems and programs.
- Attends all required Board meetings, educations/training sessions as required
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains positive and professional demeanor toward owners, vendors, and general public
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Property Manager: 3 years (Required)
- Deerfield, IL 60015 (Preferred)
- State of Illinois CAM License (Commuity Association Manager) (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please mention that you come from MarketForThem
when applying for this job.