The Clinical Manager is responsible for supervision and evaluation of Care Coordinator and a team of Community Support Workers. Assists the Site Director with developing, planning, and implementing strategies for program continuation and growth. Providing clinical training to staff and evaluating the content of clinical documentation. This position demands a positive and supportive attitude toward the agency and its overall success. Must have the ability to think globally, solve problems and have good decision-making skills, including critical thinking skills.
· Follow MBI policies and procedures to ensure quality care
· Meet with consumers face-to-face to review and revise the annual assessment, including the diagnosis, based on a review of the chart, input from the treatment team, and an interview with the consumer.
· Develop, review and approve person-centered treatment plans every 180 days (or sooner as needed) for every consumer 30 days prior to expiration, and other required screenings/assessment tools (e.g., Locus/Calocus, GAINS, etc.)
· Provide and document therapy, crisis interventions, clinical coordination, team meetings, and/or other direct and indirect clinical services.
· Monitor, track, follow up, and close the loop to prevent and/or respond to clinical and/or customer concerns from all members of the treatment team (including the consumer), and/or other stakeholders.
· Complete no less than 10 SIDA* hours weekly (*S*ee, Intervene, Document, A*pprove)
· Team to ensure that all crises have follow up to improve clinical outcomes, including incident reports, debriefings, follow-up services within 7 days of an Emergency Department (ED) visit and/or hospitalization discharge.
· Attend all mandatory meetings and trainings.
· Supervise minimally 10 full-time equivalent frontline workers, maximum 12 frontline workers.
· Manage each frontline worker to ensure that he or she consistently meets SIDA targets weekly
· Ensure that notes are timely (within 48 hours or sooner), approved daily, and that RedX notes are resolved timely (within 48 hours) on a daily basis.
· Track and ensure that services are timely, continuous, with no disruptions, including a.) annual DA’s and treatment plans every 180 days (or sooner as needed), b.) insurance tracked, monitored for changes, and addressed proactively, service utilization tracked and re-authorizations completed before expiration.
· Collaborate with Human Resources to recruit, interview, and select qualified CSW’s and Care Coordinators.
· Collaborate with MBI Leadership to develop and implement workforce development activities, including training and resources.
· Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field
· Must be licensed in Washington DC as LPC, LICSW, LMFT or Licensed Psychologist Associate
· 1-3 years supervisory experience
· Excellent oral and written communication skill
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
MBI Health Services LLC has a Federal Loan Forgiveness site.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Company's Facebook page:
Posted 2 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume