Backed by leading venture capital funds and two media companies, Papercup is a machine learning startup making the world's video content watchable in any language. Using a cutting-edge approach to speech processing, we're auto-translating the voice track on videos by generating voices that sound just like the original speaker - but in different languages.
We are looking for a Senior Content Marketing specialist on a 6-month fixed term contract basis to help us to take our content creation and content marketing to the next level. Someone with a passion for research-led copywriting and content creation experiments using an array of media, from Video to Podcasts.
We would love to meet people who are copywriting and content creating rockstars and have good experience in B2B tech. Someone who can think strategically about content creation and get hands-on in creating and delivering it.
You'll be responsible for:
- Understanding our target markets and becoming engrained with our partners
- Spotting opportunities on topics and areas where the right content will make a positive impact on the business
- Work with the commercial team to rollout Papercup's messaging based on different segments and develop our voice and tone
- Taking strategic and tactical ownership of our content calendar, scheduling and managing content creation tracks
- Hands-on copywriting and content creation for Sales, Product & Marketing activities
- Experimenting with community engagement in various areas of the digital world (e.g. Social, Reddit or building our own forum of Content Creators) to grow Papercup's brand and traffic generation
Our ideal candidate:
- You have a flair for writing and you're looking for an opportunity to show off your skills
- You know how to get in the mindset of audiences and create content that resonates with them
- You have a passion for content creation and have some experience in creating content in video or audio formats
- Bonus - You have a strong track record working for B2B tech companies
- You know how to do your research and become an expert on a new topic overnight
- You pride yourself in time management and can demonstrate that you've created multiple pieces of content in parallel and delivered on time
- You have examples of copy you've written and/or pieces of content you generated that's had a positive outcome. This could be work you've done in the previous tech companies as part of a campaign, content for your personal channels or even work you've done as part of an education course
- You get excited by running experiments to increase viewership of your content
- You feel comfortable distributing content and engaging communities online
How do you know if you’ll love working with us?
- We really care about our people - culture matters deeply to us and we are committed to building a company that people are proud to work for.
- We're growing fast. That means you can help grow the business from the ground up and maintain a lot of ownership.
Apart from all this good stuff, what else do we offer?
- Competitive rates
- The opportunity to learn - enrol in courses or conferences that help improve your skills
- Food and fun: free snacks, Friday breakfasts, monthly team socials, annual offsites, the best Slack banter you can find
Do you think Papercup's a good match for your next role?
Please mention that you come from MarketForThem
when applying for this job.